Saturday, May 19, 2007

Can you find me a 3 in 1 Little Red Riding Hood doll?

Trisha asks:
When my girls were small they had a doll that was three dolls in one, red riding hood, grandmother and the wolf. Ridinghood's skirt covered the grandmother and the wolf was under grandmother's cap (I think that is how it was arranged) Do you know anyone that makes these?

I don't know anyone who makes the Little Red Riding Hood doll but there are four of them up for bid right now over at eBay. They all seem to be made by the same company, Dippity Flip. The doll is vintage from the 70s, so if your girls are adults now there's a good possibility this is the same doll your daughters had. Just type in 3 in 1 Riding Hood in the search box and see what pops up. If you drop down past the auction items to the eBay stores you will see an assortment of other 3 in 1 Little Red Riding Hood dolls. I bet you can find something you like between the auctions and the stores.

Hope this helps,
Judi

No comments: