Monday, July 9, 2007

How to reconstitute glitter glue

Catherine asks:
I'd like to know how to salvage some glitter glue I have.. It is made by Elmers called 3D Shimmering Shapes and comes in a bunch of colors with all kinds of different glitter. Thanks so much!

Brian Rumschlag, Consumer Response Analyst for Elmer's, says that by simply mixing in a small amount of water you can reconstitute the 3D Shimmering Shapes glitter glue.

So, there you go! Another question answered!

1 comment:

cdraz said...

that is terrific!! thank you so much....something saved from the landfill!